Friday, February 5, 2010

Big Gulp: The Revelation.






Hey hey!
So you know how I was taking about compromising my morals for dollars? I told the client where to go and I took what was what he hired me to do and turned it into the "Big Gulp" image. I turned a sexist lame-ass project and turned it into something a little more fun.
Also I got to try my hand at screen printing for the first time. We've got a 5 dollar screen printing work shop in the CBD that's pretty sweet. I took the opportunity to bang out some Visigoth prints for my friend and my tourin bike gang. The skully guy at the top is the image I used. I'm going to run off a bunch, so if some folks want a back patch I'll send them out.
There's the the album cover I did for Kid Heru as well up there. Pretty pretty proud of how it turned out.

Alright that's it.


No comments: